Friday, May 21, 2010

Things to look forward to...

It is very late, I am very tired, but tomorrow is my last day working part-time at a toy store, and I am ecstatic. In a couple of weeks, I will be starting my first real library experience as the art library intern at the Ringling Museum of Art in Sarasota, Florida. I am hoping things will only get better from there! I read the calendar, and there is a sculpture cleaning day. They have a replica of the Statue of David, which happens to be my favorite piece of art. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to clean that!! I've seen the real thing, but I doubt I'll be any less excited that morning...

On another note, I'm a little overwhelmed with how much commenting I have to do this weekend. Posting 2 comments sounded so much better.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in Sarasota. The internship sounds like a wonderful opportunity.

    ReplyDelete